Jconcepts 1978 Chevy Camaro - Street Stock Body
The 1978 Chevy Camaro by JConcepts is a great compliment to an emerging entry level class on the dirt-oval racing scene. The new body shell features a fastback roofline with built-in rear spoiler, traditional V-nose and grille with perched headlights. The rear is highlighted by large format taillight and turn signal combination lamps. In addition, the large format side-windows and wrap-around rear window scream late 70’s styling cues.
The 1978 Chevy Camaro measures a 11" wheelbase and the inside dimensions of the body are 9.50" front and 9.75" rear width. The body is built for a 2wd off-road buggy wheelbase and width and requires body mounting assistance or while using the B6, the JConcepts recommend shock towers (#2716, #2717) and Team Associated T6.1 body mounts. It's helpful to plan your build, take measurements and modify your platform to fit inside the boundaries of the body.
- 1978 Chevy Camaro faithful representation
- Built-in rear spoiler for added rear down-force
- V-nose with perched headlights
- Fits an assortment of standard 1/10th buggies (with body mount applications)
- Decal sheet with Chevrolet, Camaro, Speed Shop and JConcepts badges.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts.
Chevrolet and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Chevrolet. Manufactured by JConcepts, Inc.